Thursday, July 31, 2014

Dumb Ass Songs of 2013-2014

#1. Story of my Life
Not creative, not original, self centered, boring, repetitive.

#2. Wiggle
It's self explanatory

#3. Katy Perry's Birthday
Promotes sluttery, whorishness, and objectifies women, pissing on all our progress on sexism. I wouldn't be surprised if we were all required to wear thongs and nipple covers to work and are no longer allowed to vote in the next year.  "It's time to bring out the big balloons..." Thanks Katy.

#4: Bubble Butt
Although the singer may be complimenting us curvaceous girls on our bubble butts, the things he wants to do to our bubble butts are quite embarrassing and unspeakable.

#5: Fancy:
Even though I cant help but roll my windows down, and throw some glittery shades on while listening to this song, there is no fast lane from LA to Tokyo. I'm sorry Iggy.

#6. Best Day of my Life
Really? What is this?

#7. One Less Problem
Typical, insecure, desperate, whiny, pathetic, need i say more. This song gives off the feeling that she is desperate to be confident and to be independent. This  song says to me, "I cant have you so I'm going to hate, and dis you as much as possible to make myself feel better."

#8 hello kitty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiaYDPRedWQ

There is to much wrong with this...

#9. Selfie
Pointless, no taste, horrible lyrics, not funny, not catchy, trashy, horribly done, no actual singing, not a real song so why is it even on this list?

#10. Mirror
So self centered! Not romantic at all, just utterly and painfully narcissistic. And what is with this line "I couldn't get any bigger with any one else inside of me." ?? I mean if you really listen or read the lyrics, it is the most self praising thing I've EVER heard in my life. I'm done! I'll tell you one thing though, if any man looks into my eyes and says, "its like your my mirror staring back at me," God forbid I continue associating with him.






No comments:

Post a Comment