Tuesday, December 3, 2013

i've been nominated for the liebster award by Teen Musings





"A Liebster Award is given to new and upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It is a token of love, an expression of motivation. The word Liebster is a  German word meaning sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, valued, cute and welcomed. It is much sweeter than it sounds. Liebster award ties up together the blogging community and brings a feeling of oneness and unity."


first of all, thank you to preetha at Teen Musings for my nomination. I can't believe you actually found my little community. :3  I am very flattered you chose me. 

And to my readers, if there are any of you, preetha has asked me some questions as is customary for the leibster. So without further ado, here are my answers.

1. Which Harry Potter character to you relate to most and why?
Surprisingly, I relate Hermione. She tends to speak her mind and it makes people dislike her. I have the same issues. I am not afraid to state my opinions.
2. Favorite food?
Pizza. No question. .
3. What is the craziest dream that you had?
I have crazy dreams. A lot of them. I was harry potter once.
4. What was the first book that you read?
I cant remember the first book, but I can tell you the first full length novel. It was mattimio by brien jaques, who, regretfully, is no longer with us.
5. Best moment of your life.
...Getting a puppy.
6. Where would you like to travel on your holiday?
Oh, I would love to go to Colorado.
7. If you had to choose a time frame other than the one you currently live in, when would it be?
1920! Early or late!
8. A book that you recently read.
Well I am reading the Grim fairy tails right now.
9. Who is your favorite celebrity and why?
Lorde. Shes different.
10. Describe a childhood memory.
my older sister asked  me and my other sister if we wanted to see snow. then she told us to go outside and stand under the plumb tree that had frilly white blossoms. she told us to close our eye and when we opened them she was in the tree shaking the tiny white flowers down onto us and we danced around like little fairies with snow-flake-like petels in our hair. it was magical. <3
11. Which is your favorite charity?

well there you have it readers! Happy Christmas!

my questions for my nominations:

if you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
give me one profound statement you thought up yourself.
who inspires you the most?
do you ever just want to pack up and travel the world?
what makes you different from everyone else?
would you drive long distance, or fly?
what is your favorite time of the day and why?
what do you see for yourself in the future? (typical question. i know, im sorry.)
give me a quote said by someone who you respect, that really impacted your life. tell me how.
what's the kindest thing anyone has ever done for you?
how did you become a blogger?

some rules:

if I nominated you, you need to tag eleven other bloggers.
answer the questions above in a blog post
then give your nominations eleven questions to answer.

my nominations are

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I think you should go through my post oncce more- I've added a few rules that I had forgotten to put earlier. My bad :P
    http://preethadatta.blogspot.in/2013/11/liebster-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. i looked at your post and didnt see any changes :o

    ReplyDelete