Friday, September 20, 2013

Twelve Most Awesome Actors and Actresses

1.Sandra Bollock: Sandra is talented, funny, spirited, and over all a pretty classy lady. Sure shes done some raunchy things, but what celebrity doesn't? I look up to her as an actress. Love you Sandra.



2. Johnny Depp. yes, yes..i'm a Johnny girl. So? He is fantastic. Once again, funny spirited and adds his unique acting style to all his parts. When you're an actor, you cant just act how the director wants you to act; you'll fall through the cracks. Johnny always adds the attitude and that's what makes him great and memorable.



3. Mini Driver! Mini Driver is a versatile actress with class. She's beautiful and interesting and was amazing in the movie Return to Me and The Phantom of the Opera. I have yet to see any risque photos from her. I respect this.

4. Emma Watson: Super talented, gorgeous and I give her classiness a six out of ten. The most risque thing shes ever done is pose in frilly under garments with a come-hither look. As for her acting, all I can picture her as is Hermione, and it will be hard for her to shed that image. I think she was literally just acting like herself as hermione. When you start acting as a character that young, it becomes a part of you. Not sure what the heck she was doing in something called The Bling Ring... but she is still finding herself. I mean shes been Hermione for so long so i'm giving her credit. Emma you are so beautiful, don't sell yourself to the media, stay classy and be yourself. When you find her. <3


4. Billy Piper! Billy, Billy, Billy...girl what are you doing? You're beautiful you don't have to take all those sexy photos. Billy Piper plays Rose in Doctor Who and she's a singer, which, I had no idea until someone told me. shes a great actress. Her acting style is so natural. I think those are the best kind of actors; when you can't tell if they are acting. 


5. Gerard butler...
Oh Gerard...he played the phantom in The Phantom of The Opera. His voice, I hope it was his voice, is beyond beautiful, and he was so dramatic and perfect and beautiful and affhhghgsssdf he stole my heart with his voice. I would love to someday sing with him. He was dark, frightening, dramatic in that roll. He played it well, almost became the phantom. My God, Gerard there are no words. Your performance was beautiful, I tip my hat.
sigh <3

6. Liam Neeson.. I liked Liam in the old Le Miserables. His performance was powerful. He has a very striking personality and really adds it to his parts. If he could sing, he should have played in the new Le Mis. I don't know why, but his eyes have to soul of a man like that of 24601's. 


7. Anne Hathaway. Anne Hathaway surprised me greatly when I saw her as Fantine in le mis. I couldn't believe that she used to be princess Mia from Princess Diaries. I was worried she would ruin the part but her performance left me in tears. I mean, I was balling. She impressed me so much. Le Miserables literally means the miserable people...and our beautiful Anne Hathaway portrayed that perfectly, and gave new meaning to the movie. Congratulations Anne, you have successfully shed the image of princess fairy tail girl and entered into the elite acting world. 
 But look girl, stop stealing my hair styles ok? 

8. Will Smith.
Nuff said.


9. Mel Gibson. Duh. Mel Gibson is fantastic. He is such a believable character in the movie signs, my favorite movie by the way. Like i said, he himself makes that whole movie believable. His character is so real and genuine. Mr. Gibson you have my respect.


10. Alen Rickman. Must i say more? Allen makes Snape in Harry Potter come alive. For me, that's very important because I love the Harry Potter series. Thank God they cast Alen, I really cant see anyone else as Snape. Being funny, scary, hate-able and lovable all at once is pretty challenging, and I must say Mr. Rickman added comedy to Snapes character.

11. Because we're talking about harry potter now...
Maggie Smith. Maggie smith has aged with dignity. She fought cancer through the filming of the last Harry Potter movie. That takes a lot of strength. To me she will never be an old woman who used to be young and beautiful; she will always remain to me, in my mind, never have being young at all. To me she was always old, dignified, spunky, stick-in-the-butt professor Mcgonagall, and that is beautiful to me. <3


and last but not least...
12. ME! *bows.. see what i mean? Anne totally stole my hair! jk. <3 hope you enjoyed this article!










2 comments:

  1. I liked Rickman as Colonel Brandon in Sense and Sensibility. Maggie Smith is the reason I watch Downton Abby. Have yet to see actress #12 perform. Maybe soon! :) Melia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love Alan Rickman! you should definitely check out the first couple of harry potters. the first couple are more kid friendly, like fairy tale-ish. and Maggie Smith is my hero. she is fantastic in everything and has definitely developed into a character actress.

      Delete